There are days when we are feeling a little low and need something to cheer us up. A good movie is always a nice pick. Life can be stressing at times so we need to make sure to take a moment of chill and laugh.
It may be the soundtrack, the story or the characters that makes them great, but we all have that one movie that we love to watch when we need to escape reality for a little while. If you don’t have one, here you have 15 to chose from:
15. Moulin Rouge captures you every time.
It’s full of lush and it’s easy to love the characters.
14. The Little Mermaid will be the trip to childhood you need.
The love story, a mermaid becoming a human, actually all of it. The Disney movie that rocked my childhood.
13. You can’t leave White Chicks out of any list.
It doesn’t matter how many times you watch this movie, it will make you laugh like the first time. The scene at the restaurant is just the funniest thing ever.
12. Legally Blonde, because you can.
If you are going through a breakup this is the perfect movie for you, to remind you that you are capable of anything. Don’t let people underestimate you.
11. Point Break for a little adventure.
Sometimes you need to escape reality, this movie will show you what freedom is.
10. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
This is a movie to watch with your friends, because they are the ones that will be there no matter what.
9. The Perks of Being a Wallflower for when you feel lonely.
Everyone has troubles, just remember that.
8. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
Because who wouldn’t love to live in a world full of candy?
7. This one might make you cry but Titanic is great.
At the end of the day it’s a love story and love stories makes us happy okay?
This is my favorite Disney movie. It reminds me that you have to be kind and have courage no matter what, because good people deserve happy endings.
5. If you are a fan of fiction, Avatar is for you.
This one applies if you are a movie making lover.
4. The Great Gatsby to take inspiration from.
Sometimes you need to see all the luxury and the celebrations to brighten up your day. And Leo rocks.
3. Pursuit of Happiness because duh.
Things will get better for you. Wait for your chance and when it comes, take it.
2. Up! If you want to believe in true love.
True love always remains and it’s important to chase your dreams no matter how old you are.
1. The whole Harry Potter Series, to get lost.
You can spend an entire day watching these movies and get so into them you forget about anyone else.