You might be a meme addict without even knowing it. But hey, we don’t criticize here. We are fully aware that memes are seriously one of the best creations of the internet. They’ make communication much easier and express our feelings in the best ways possible.
Nevertheless, if you spend your whole day thinking and admiring memes, you might have a small problem. Or you might be facing a serious addiction, so let us help you realize if is something you should worry about or not.
10. You can’t help to share memes all the time.
It’s simply out of your control. You have this urge to share the coolest creations with the world, even if that means saturating their news feed.
9. You’re pretty devoted to memes, you could say they’re like a religion to you.
Even if that includes zero love and social life. In fact, seeing a new meme is your equivalent to a text from bae.
8. You need no explanation when it comes to memes.
So, every time someone tries to explain one to you, you just stand there like:
7. You sacrifice things just to keep them near to you.
You don’t care if your phone is suffering because of lack of storage. You need them around.
6. You’re pretty possessive about memes.
This is not a thing you take slightly.
5. Let’s put it like this, you basically inhale memes.
They’re a daily need. But let’s make it clear, only good memes are worth your life…I mean your time.
4. Memes are a priority, they’re your major study topic.
You try your best to fully understand memes.
3. You have grown pretty dependent for memes.
They’re your best way to communicating and you have one for every situation. The fact that you can’t use them in real life makes you feal utterly frustrated.
2. You can’t stand people with a poor meme game.
It’s so annoying when they tag you in old memes.
1. Your media feed and your whole life revolve around memes.
If anyone opens any of your social media accounts this is what they will see: