fThank god for cool dads!
The Internet is a place where we can find many things. Sometimes we find cool things that make us smile and have a little faith. Like these cool dads who will do literally everything and anything for their kids.
These dads definitely won 2016, they shared with us their awesomeness and their huge hearts. Giving great advice to their kids, supporting them or simply making their dreams come true, these dads are the coolest.
10.This dad who made the cutest proposal ever.
This dad involved his little kid into proposing to her soon to be wife.
Congratulations to my brother and future sister-in-law! The proposal couldn't have went more perfectly. I'm so happy for you two! pic.twitter.com/LZYLPvwEBH
— Jacqueline. (@cinnastixxxx) September 26, 2016
9. This one who took care of the daily struggles.
No more tears for you, my child, no more tears.
8. This dad who decided to have the same scar than his son.
Getting a matching tattoo of his son’s cancer surgery scar, to help his son feel less self-conscious.
7. This dad who was determined to celebrate Halloween with his little daughter.
He delivered candy to everyone on the plane for his daughter to go trick or treating.
OMG, my heart is exploding right now. Dad of the year just passed out candy to everyone on the flight so his 3 year old could trick or treat pic.twitter.com/vfsAcYNrhr
— Stephanie Kahan (@stephaniekahan) November 1, 2016
6. This dad who wants his son to experience everything in the world.
This encouraging dad helped his son who has cerebral palsy, to have a blast at the skate park.
5. This awesome dad who stands up for his son.
Supporting and loving his child no matter what, that’s the true meaning of parenthood.
like father like son, right? pic.twitter.com/SCiMajOsJA
— spencer claus (@spxncxrx) June 19, 2016
4. This creative dad who makes his daughter a true hero.
Taking pictures and making them a real hero.
3. This inspirational dad who shared the picture of his daughter last eyelash.
After cancer treatment, this little cutie’s last eyelash is a true sign of hope.
2. This one dad who beats distances like no other.
Because they’re truly together by their hearts.
joeys school had lunch w dads today and since my dads in bahrain they facetimed while he ate and i'm so in love. pic.twitter.com/5mPQ8d1fUG
— clarisse amor (@clarisseaf) November 14, 2016
1. This dad who shares all his wisdom with his little daughter.
Motivation as first thing in the morning is really the best.