Whether you’re a beginner or an expert in the makeup world, there’s always something that can go wrong. And when things can go wrong, they do. You name it, eyeliner, eyelashes, wrong foundation color even a messy blush finish. So many things that can go wrong.
Of course, the practice makes the master, so to improve you gotta keep practicing. But there are days that seem to scream “Bad makeup day” and is easier to embrace it than to trying to change it – because you can make it worse too.
So, let’s see some of those terrible tragedies that can happen to makeup enthusiasts. I bet you’ll identify with some, and will laugh with all of them.
20. When you place your blush too near to the nose
So, you look sunburned
19. Your foundation is melting off.
And you got a look a bit weird, but whatever.
18.Your hair is too dark for the hair dye.
And so it turned into some crazy orange color.
17. You tried this new lip liner that is too dark.
But it’s ok, you were going for a chola style anyways.
16. You forgot and let the Nair for too long
So probably you won’t grow hair anymore and have a sexy red line as a mustache.
15. The same with the chemical peel, you left it on too long.
Brand new skin.
14. Your friend convinced you plucking your eyelashes would be a good idea.
And know you’re looking at your eyelashes
13. You over-tweezed
12. You listened to the myth that concealer is supposed to be two shades lighter.
And now your dark circles look like ashy dark circles.
11. You decide to go for that frosted lipstick you were dying for.
And now is making you look pale and sickly.
10. The glitter from your eyeshadow it’s all over your face now.
And now you look like a unicorn.
9. Improper use of blue eyeshadow.
Please, just don’t!
8. You went for that lip stain you were dying for and it gave you “fruit punch.”
Instead of the subtle pop of color, you were going for.
7. The mascara turned out not to be waterproof.
Now you’re crying in disturbing black tears
6. Your lipstick is feathering.
And you look like a really sexy clown.
5. You didn’t blend your foundation into your hairline.
And you look like you’re wearing a mask of your own face.
4. Your foundation is too dark and you look like Snooki or a weird Trump version.
3. Or it can be the opposite, your foundation is too light.
So, you look like the ghost.
2. When the eyeliner doesn’t go as it should, so you go for the panda look.
Or raccoon, you name it.
1. Your eyeliner wings are not symmetrical
Is that too much to ask?