Animated movies are, without a doubt, mostly represented by the best Disney movies we’ve all see through our life. I’m sure almost everybody agrees when I say it is life changing.
Here are 19 tweets that will make you remember those beautiful days when financial responsibilities weren’t your thing. After all, we are all Disney Pixar fans.
1. This makes me feel so old.
Going to see Finding Nemo Vs.
going to see Finding Dory pic.twitter.com/MTRRUF0h1h
— Girl Codes (@WeAreGirICodes) August 4, 2016
2. I think we all can relate to this.
My rooms about 10 million degrees but I don't fancy opening the windows and letting the cast of A Bugs Life in🙄
— Ki Smith (@KiSmith95) August 10, 2016
3. Surreal accuracy (LOL)
Asked friend for some Mike and Ike's but he only gave me 1 so now I gotta make it last and eat it ratatouille style pic.twitter.com/FYXVHKXrEO
— Druter Gruroy (@petergilroy) August 10, 2016
4. So.. we sure know who inspired the character.
TELL ME WHY ALLISON LOOKS LIKE THE OLD MAN FROM UP AFTER HER SURGERY THO pic.twitter.com/R7x3AYKx4W
— Carol Daniel (@CAREHOLEE) August 10, 2016
5. Happy to know I’m not the only Disney freak.
And if all the people in my classes know me as "the weird girl with the monsters inc laptop" so be it pic.twitter.com/za5RJhcUHf
— Cass✨ (@CassieRyann) August 3, 2016
6. We’ve all been through this.
Whenever I'm up late making food I feel like I'm the rat from ratatouille trying not to get caught
— jamie corbett (@justjamiie) August 8, 2016
7. Every high school graduate will get the feeling.
As my friends leave for college I start to feel more like the toys in Toy Story 3
— Nina Bastian (@nina_bastian) August 11, 2016
9. When you love Pixar movies so much that you start wondering about their characters’ lives.
— Brina (@sabrinaettinger) January 30, 2012
10. I guess Snapchat loves Disney as well.
Put the Kylie Jenner snapchat filter on my dad and he looks like Roz from Monsters Inc pic.twitter.com/f1HZ3RTbF5
— Arabella (@ArabellaGolby) August 9, 2016
11. Car’s fans will get it.
I feel like Lightning McQueen paved half of Murfreesboro right now.
— Nathan Ruttenbur (@knotty__Nate) August 4, 2016
12. I’d love to hear Siri saying “You didn’t turn in your paperwork last night.”
hey I just copied and pasted the monsters inc script in its entirety to my notes so Siri can read it to me brb
— Laura Beaman (@_laura_beaman_) August 7, 2016
13. This would certainly make Finding Dory a little creepy.
Pro Tip for parents:
DON’T buy the Finding Dory night light.
When you turn it on in the dark… this happens. pic.twitter.com/ogrNMa9VM0
— Matt Navarra ⭐️ (@MattNavarra) August 4, 2016
14. A classic Disney movie report.
Here with an important report that sitting in a beanbag chair as an adult makes you feel like a character in WALL-E.
— Rachel Dratch (@TheRealDratch) August 9, 2016
15. This is how you know Pixar movies changed your life.
— Latin flare (@Corres30) October 10, 2012
16. When you merge 2 of the greatest things in life.
17. The resemblance is undeniable.
when you trim your beard and accidentally become the dad from inside out? pic.twitter.com/h8ZVx011NH
— james (@suburbianite) August 9, 2016
18. That essay warrants an award.
Me: Why am I going to community college
Me: *wrote my SAT essay on The Incredibles*
Me: Yeah, okay I know why.
— Aliya🌧 (@AliyaAngela522) August 11, 2016
19. Life as a Disney lover.
[frozone voice from the incredibles but instead of him yellin at his wife its me yellin to the public at noodles + co] WHERE are my noodles
— ❄️ Snow Updater™ ❄️ (@redpandaparty) August 10, 2016