Humans have created many things to make life a lot easier, and that’s totally ok because life is hard and somehow we need to make it easier, but sometimes things we create are so useless that can make our lives harder.
We can bare a heart shaped sandwich maker because yes, that’s how we like sandwiches but putting a wall in front of a stair is really dumb and yes, it happened.
Here is a list of the 15 most useless items ever made:
15. Twitter for the fridge.
This note says exactly what I think of it.
14. Leggins in the color of your skin.
Not only is uncomfortable to watch but it is a huge waste of money.
13. This very helpful sign.
Are you serious? I would have never noticed.
12. One way so you can crash your bike.
Just in case you didn’t do it before.
11. This very well thought parking spot.
Perfect for when you need a wheelchair.
10. A toilet beside a bunch of sinks.
Because who needs privacy?
9. This door.
I don’t even want to tell you what you can do with that.
8. This exit door.
Take your time in case of a fire, is totally worth it.
7. This peephole.
Who needs a window when you have a peephole?.
6. Stairs in front of a wall.
I wonder what happened first, the stairs or the wall.
5. Pople really like to make signs.
I just don’t get it.
4. This gate in the middle of the sidewalk.
It isn’t worth it without a “don’t step on the grass” sign.
3. This balcony with no view.
2. This bench.
Again, what came first?
1. I think they didn’t get the point of a hydrant.
In the case of fire, break everything.