New York Fashion Week has always been characterized for being full of celebrities, from models and figures of the film industry to the publishing world. Broadcasting media is also present in the event, and recently The New York Times has claimed there has been a lack of star power, during this years’ NYFW front rows but maybe they’re just not looking close enough to find fascinating figures
This year, Michael Kors’s Fall 2017 runway show, counted with different kinds of sexy as there were women who embraced the diversity theme but that was not all, the front row mates may be qualify as La crème de la crème, you will be surprised by the curious connections that Vanity Fair found between them.
Even though Kors has always designed for women who lead, this time he did not address the political situation head-on its 2017 Fall Show, instead he based on confidence, a quality he explained, is the linking factor between the different kinds of sexy in both clothes and women who attend the show.”
Curious connections between the front row mates
- Harley Viera-Newton; a model, designer, and DJ connects with Emily Ratajkowski who is an actress and model too, both often attend to the same parties and have dated men in the music business.
- Laura Love is a frequent model for Gucci and also a friend to Alessandro Michele, the same designer that created Coco Konig’s Gucci design that she wore to the closing ceremony of the Cannes Film Festival this year.
- Sistine Stallone and Princess Maria-Olympia shared a Town and Country “New Modern Swans” cover.
- Sistine Stallone’s dad Sylvester Stallone got the ball rolling on the forthcoming film Death Wish in which Camila Morrone plays a minor part.
- Emily Ratajkowski and Jourdan Dunn appeared in Love Magazine’s annual Advent Calendar this year.