Are you familiar with the word doppelgänger? Well, it’s a person who looks exactly like you do. Most of these look-alikes usually happen between complete strangers, sometimes people that don’t even live in your same country.
But sometimes those look-alikes happen in the family, and a person of the family looks exactly like another relative. Here are some people who look exactly alike but are generations apart.
1. Caroline, born in 1981, and her grandmother in 1898.
2. On the left Olaus born in 1871, and on the right Max born in 1991.
3. This grandpa and his grandson look exactly alike, they seem like brothers
4. Same smile, same eyes. These grandmother and her granddaughter are total clones.
5. These two are further away; he’s the clone of his great-great grandfather.
6. Striking the same pose!
7. Generations apart, and still the same face.
8. 100 years separating one photo from the other, and still genetics finds its way through.
9. The same lovely smile shared by a granddaughter and her grandmother.
10. Looking for resemblance? Here are the grandmother, the mother, and the daughter.
11. Grandson and grandpa looking alike.
12. This grandmother seems more like the sister of his grandson
13. They even shared the same haircut and mustache.
14. John Brownlow, born in 1740, looks really alike to one of his descendants, John Brownlow, born in 1953.
15. Another group of triplets
16. Father and son, looks like the apple didn’t fall far from the tree.
17. Grandfather and grandson, they share the same smile.
18. Louis was born in 1917 and his grandson born in 1995.