We all remember Jackie Kennedy and her smart and classic style. She was a pioneer when it comes to fashionable first ladies. But, for the last eight years, Michelle Obama has been making us fall in love with her style and elegance over and over again.
The Stylish First Lady is not just an example of elegance and style, but also a strong and fierce working woman. As First Lady, Michelle has become a role model for women, and an advocate for poverty awareness, nutrition, physical activity, and healthy eating
Our hearts are breaking because soon the Obama family will be leaving the White House, and that means not having Michelle as The Stylish First Lady. We sure are going to miss her flawless style and what to say about her incredible personality.
Let’s look at her style evolution throughout the years, but one thing’s clear, she stole our hearts from the very first day.
20. Here comes the First Lady
19. Back in 2009, wearing a Peter Soronen dress
18. The Stylish First Lady wearing Jason Wu.
17. During her first visit to 10 Downing Street in London.
16. Wearing a Barbara Tfank dress, at an award ceremony in the White House.
Look at those beautiful hills!
15. State of the Union 2010
14. Back in 2011
13. Speaking at a convention in 2012
12. In 2012, at a Christmas Parade in Washington D.C
11. In 2012 Michelle wore this beautiful Moschino dress
10. The Second Obama’s Inauguration.
Michelle wore Thom Browne for the occasion
9. The Inaugural Ball in 2013
Wearing this stunning red dress by Jason Wu
8. At the Anna Wintour Grand Opening at the Met, in 2014
7. During a visit to the National Gallery of Art, with Singapore’s Prime Minister and his wife
Looking cute in this yellow dress
6. At the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s 46th Annual Legislative Conference Phoenix Awards Dinner wearing
Wearing Naeem Khan
5. During the French President Greeting at the White House, in 2014
Thre’s no fear in using red
4. In 2014, arriving in Texas
In this beautiful stripped back and blue navy skirt
3. At the executive officer’s take your daughters and sons to work, in 2014
2. State of The Union 2016
Wearing a mustard dress by Narciso Rodriguez
1. Final State Dinner 2016, wearing Versace
Yep, she definitely stole our hearts away