Kids these days, how lucky they are.
Technology, cool parenting, information at hand, you name it kid’s these days have it. Yes, kids, these days rely on many advantages we didn’t have back then. Though we had our own pretty awesome advantages, we also have many struggles. And the struggle was real but lucky for us it made us stronger and wiser.
From dealing with ongoing developing technology’s disadvantages to the cruelest disappointments. We have to thank the old days’ struggles because well, we don’t take things for granted and we’re still amazed at the smallest tech developments.
10. Having to pick the music in the biggest selection of all.
Sophie’s choice was nothing compare to this. Such an important deal, and so many options.
9. When PCs knew nothing about speed.
Your whole life could go by and you just stood there, waiting to save a file.
8. Naively downloading from this page, only to be disappointed.
Searching for hours and when we finally listened to the song, IT WAS NOT THE ONE WE WANTED.
7. VHS was the thing.
The experience got even worse when you had to watch two VHS because the movie was too long.
6. The neverending search.
Oh Gosh! This was so frustrating!
5. The ultimate determination’s test.
I almost loose my thumb to that dang 7 button more than once. Building determination and patience at once.
4. A dual system never looked more annoying.
Carrying these two around was all about coordination.
3. The most ancient form of spoilers was rewinding the VHS tapes.
The things we had to do not to ruin the movie.
2. The most painful thing ever.
Seriously this was awful, I don’t know how I survived so many times.
1. The days were the net was a wild thing to do.
*Not so internally screaming.* The worst thing ever. Ultimate frustration.