What you will wear is sometimes the most important decision of the day. And if you are from New York, that decision could give you the opportunity to appear in Stacey Baker’s gallery of people from the waist down.
The photographer has been running through the city, looking for the best combination of pants and boots out there. Some are artsy, some are inspiring, and some are just downright wacky. Here are some of her best takes. We hope that this motivates you to wear something a little different today:
1. Business and casual, all in one.
2. The perks of being a wallpaper.
3. What you should wear if you feel like a children’s show villain.
4. Go rebel with your boots, and a little weird with your leggings.
5. If you just don’t know how you feel today, this is for you.
6. Get your inner sexy side out! But keep it restrained on the feet.
7. For your renaissance thighs
8. With laurels like this, give to Caesar what is Caesar’s
9. Sometimes, plain simple is plainly better.
10. She kneels to no one! She couldn’t even if she wanted to…
11. Let your outfit speak about your cultural roots!
12. Not sure if it’s modern designs or someone actually stole part of those pants.
13. Those boots were made for walking! And crushing too!
14. For those who say that her legs are the scenery route…
15. Penelope Pitstop was here.
16. After all these years, Grandma is finally fulfilling her dream of becoming a designer.
17. Who said Disco is dead?
18. No, you are not consuming anything, those are her leggings.
19. Made with PowerPoint
20. If everyone is staring at your legs, you stare right back at them!
21. Those hipsters are everywhere…
Source: NY Mag