Oh, memes i love you so much.
The struggle is real. Having the period is a fact for women, what’s also a fact is how annoying and hurtful it is for us. The physical pain, the mood swings, simply the presence of having your period is a drama we have to deal with monthly and there’s nothing we can do about it.
Luckily we have ways to overcome that suffering, and I’m not just talking about treats and pills. Humor is also a way to overcome it, so memes sound like the perfect solution. They provide a great way to express ourselves and make fun of this uncomfortable situation.
15. First a simple explanation.
This is really accurate. We know our uterus is just seeking for revenge.
14. Is true, we don’t always get cramps.
But when we do, this is a very good graphic description of how it feels.
13. During this time of the month, the uterus seems to control everything.
And it takes revenge in every possible way. “So, you’re having a good time. Not anymore.”
12. Just like that!
Cute and scary at the same time.
11. Bringing down advertisements.
Why don’t they show a more accurate description? Like a shark killing you.
10. If you want a more clear solution.
Then try this out.
9. The risk is real.
We pray and pray.
8. You better not be enjoying too much.
Or you’ll pay the price for it.
7. When everything’s alright…
And then you feel it.
6. Classic art never portrayed something so good.
This work is called “Uterus at war.”
5. We’re literally just hanging on.
One day at a time.
4. Just trying to look cool.
It doesn’t hurt that much *crying.*
3. Showing her darkest side.
Anything could happen.
2. Punches and fists.
This is a pretty accurate description.
1. The final victory.
Then it’s over, and we go back to being the normal girls we always been.