Online shopping looks like a great idea, you get to order what you want, and can literally sit and wait for it. Dreamy, really dreamy. So far away from reality.
Online shopping is like finding the ideal thing to shop, and then receiving a completely different version of it. Best case scenario, you receive something slightly different, and in the worst case, well you receive nothing. That’s exactly what happened to these guys, who ordered stuff and then weren’t pleased.
15. Someone has to go looking for a dress.
Damn, the dress she got is not even close to the one in the picture.
14. Some Steve around the world is feeling really happy.
Well, he was surprised for sure.
13. He doesn’t look too happy with it.
On the bright side, if he has a dog, this could be its new chair. Win-win situation, for the dog at least.
12. This is too much.
This advertisement went way too far. Lol.
11. At least someone is happy
Eventhough she didin’t got what she wanted, she made this cute dad ultra happy.
10. Is that chicken? For sure?
A mutant chicken probably.
9. Sometimes looking closely reveals dark things.
HAHA imagine her mother’s face!
8. Lol, don’t even try getting a substitution from Sainsbury!
I don’t think this customer is happy with the new “flowers” she got.
7. Not exactly how he wanted it.
Who even makes this?
6. The craziest thing ever.
How can they lose a mattress?
5. Surprise ruined in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
Really? They’re mean, simply mean.
4. What a nerve!
Image waiting for your doormat and getting this.
3. Linda definitely doesn’t have eyes.
Is a mutant pizza base, that’s what happens!
2. While some people never get what they order, others get what they didn’t order.
Oh, for what I can see, you’ll find new things to do with them.
1. There’s not that much of a difference.
The thing is that if the one who now has a pizza face is the one you like, then it’s ruined.