There’s always something funny or even weird that we do and hate to admit. Most of the times we do it just as a reaction or natural response to something, and some other times we do it just for the sake of it.
Anyways you’re gonna crack laughing with some of the things in this list, and maybe you will also realize you do some of these things. I bet you do at least five of the next, so you might as well admit it because guess what: We all do it!
20. Pretend like we’re watching something in the supermarket.
“I’m really focused checking on the nutrition facts of this milk.”
19. That mini panic attack we get while trying to put the change away.
“I got it, I got it, oh no, it’s my turn already!”
18. This face.
Just fill the silence with this funny uncomfortable face.
17. Mentally spelling.
Especially this word: Wednesday.
16. Advising other people like a granny.
Of course, mentally.
15. The flawless trick!
Because is easier doing this than changing the batteries.
14. The growing guilt.
The walk of shame, people accusing and looking at you.
13. Cancelling plans while making them.
Even when you’re saying yes it sounds good, mentally you’re like “I’m totally gonna sleep the whole day, I’m not going there.”
12. Stalking level: Master.
When the investigation has gone way too deep and you basically forget what brought you there.
11. Finding excuses not to delete pics from your phone.
Because you really never know when they’ll come in handy.
10. When you gotta make your point clear.
So, instead of saying to them “Can you please keep it down?”, you stare at them like saying “Shut up!”
9. Hitting repeat endlessly.
When you can’t get over the song, because is a part of you and you can’t forget it.
8. Not answering the phone even when you can clearly see the call.
Can you please hang up? I’m trying to use my phone here!
7. Counting the hours you’re gonna sleep.
We simply enjoy realizing we don’t sleep as much as we should.
6. Just sitting in bed for a while after waking up.
Just dramatically waiting for someone to tell us that we don’t need to go out, but that’s not happening.
5. Laughing fakely because you have no idea what the other person said.
Having no idea what someone said and deciding to laugh to play it cool.
4. Being too optimistic about watching just one episode.
You know you can’t stop after you start watching your favorite tv show.
3. Being super smart and double checking basic facts.
Nah, nah, nobody gonna fool me.
2. Defying everything and eating the gum and the paper too!
Fearless. You’ve never been more badass!
1. Feeling really healthy after eating a fruit.
When you suddenly drop junk food and try these things called fruits. Feeling like “Ok, ok I got this, I’m the most fitness and healthy person ever.”
That’s all we have to say