Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? That’s right, SpongeBob SquarePants.
Have you ever wondered what it’d be like to live in a pineapple? Well, we can’t offer you to live in one, but the Nickelodeon and Nick Resort Punta Cana found its way to let you live the fantasy. For $3,800 per night, you can enjoy that SpongeBob feeling you always wanted (don’t get too excited, you don’t have SquarePants).
This cartoon-ish experience is located in the Dominican Republic and it includes a real life size Gary, plenty of underwater decorations, a shell phone and *drumroll*… KRABBIE PATTIES!
Want to see a little more? Here are 9 photos of the resort that’ll have you booking a flight in 2 seconds.
1. This is the frontal view of the resort. Can you imagine anything more amazing?
2. The living room and exact replica of SpongeBob’s house (please notice Gary).
3. Shell Phone!!!!
4. Can’t I just buy it and live in it?
5. Home Sweet Pineapple!
6. Wouldn’t you like to sleep in a comfy, SB-themed room?
7. OMG, the master bedroom is life. Notice the chair.
8. Even outside decorations… Life-long dream.
9. I’m pretty sure you’re already planning your next vacations.
Keep on watching: