Internet technologies have changed the way we get and process information and have opened limitless opportunities for high school, college, and university students. Now there are websites that present information in a new and interesting way and where you can find answers to any question or find solutions to different problems.
With so many educational resources available online, you can learn everything from the comfort of your own home or on the go for free or at a cheap price, get help with any challenging essay or other assignment or find someone who can help you prepare for exams or improve your writing skills. You can get access to study material, take classes, listen to online lectures, watch videos, test your knowledge and skills by taking quizzes or pay for essays online and hire experienced writers to help you write your papers and become a confident writer.
Here is a shortlist of awesome websites that every student should know. They can help you study more efficiently, and the best thing is that you don’t have to pay a lot of money to learn something new.
- Coursera is an online learning platform where you can earn valuable credentials from top universities. Coursera courses cover a wide range of subjects; they are free to audit, and you have to pay only for a certificate. You can also take paid courses that will help you earn a degree. It’s a great resource for everyone who wants to enhance their knowledge and advance their career.
- HowStuffWorks is a popular site with tons of instructional tutorials, shows, videos, podcasts, and articles that cover a broad range of topics, including money, culture, tech, auto, health, animals, entertainment, lifestyle, home and garden, science. If you want to find out how something works, you can find all the answers to your questions in one place. It’s a great destination if you want to learn something new in an engaging way.
- Instructables is a big online community of people who like to make something with their hands. You can explore lots of DIY projects and be inspired by them to learn to make things or fix them. These creative projects are related to cooking, workshop, craft, and technology. If you have some secret skills to share, you can create your own projects as well and share your great ideas with the community.
- Academic Earth brings together the best educational content across different subjects. You can find there more than 1500 videos from Yale, Princeton, Harvard, Berkeley, Stanford, and MIT. You can videos, courses, and podcasts on topics related to accounting, marketing, sociology, management, education, computer science, chemistry, psychology, physics, business, biology, and many more. You can get access to all content for free.
- Explania offers hundreds of different animated explanations, interactive tutorials, and interesting instructional videos. The main categories include health, ecology, work, technology, sports, opinions and trends, software, and money.
- TED Talks is a platform that provides influential videos from expert speakers on technology, science, business, education, global issues, and more. It covers almost all imaginable topics in 110 languages. These short, powerful talks offer interesting ideas and inspiration for all aspects of your life.
- Mental Floss is a website where you can learn lots of fascinating facts from all around the world. They cover such topics as culture, science, and food. There are also videos, quizzes, lists, and amazing facts. It’s a good place to have fun and learn something new in an engaging way.
There are lots of useful websites on the web, but these are just some of the best online educational resources for you to start with.