With an abundance of increasingly growing online casino sites, it is challenging to select the perfect and the best one. Many of the online sites have also been reportedly alleged to have been engaged in fraudulent activities ranging from hijacking the player’s personal information to his financial information.
What should you check?
While choosing an online casino site, you must look out for or check the following:
- Customer Service: If you are a new player, customer service is an essential thing, mind it. Check if the service is available 24 hours a day and whether they offer the service of “live chat.”
- Genuineness: The website should offer games that are genuine and not manipulated or rigged. Also, reputed casinos always offer games that are audited by other reputed companies; hence, a third-party involvement is there for further security.
- License: To know if the online casino is genuine, you must check if it has been licensed. A licensed online casino site ensures its genuineness. It has the license of a country or jurisdiction.
It is the most important thing because when the site refuses to pay out your winnings, you can contact the license issuer. They will either force the casino site to pay your winnings, or the site’s license will be canceled. You can check this section to know more.
How to know if it’s a fraudulent site?
Sometimes, it becomes difficult to understand if it is a scam unless and until you win a big sum and you are required to encash it. You will get to know the true motives of the operator. According to sources, there are numerous events where the players have been fooled and scammed. Hence, you must understand how they carry out the process of fraudulence.
If you come across the following, the operator is probably trying to fool you:
- You do not get your (100%) legitimate winnings.
- They will come up with excuses like ” software tweak”, “10% winning compensation” and so on.
- You are required to pay a particular amount from what you have won to encash it.
- Withdrawal limits which hinder the process of encashment for maybe years
- The games have been tweaked: The player does not get as much as what has been advertised.
- Comes up with bonus abuse and refrains from paying out the winnings.
- Financial Capabilities and Withdrawal Limits.
Check the revenue that the site approximately makes because without their financial independence; they cannot pay out your winnings from their account. This will mostly lead to them being dishonest. Check the withdrawal limit carefully. For instance, if you win $1 million and the withdrawal limit is restricted to $1000 per month, you will have to wait for your grandchildren to collect your winnings finally. But that’s not the case with SCR888 casino, those guys have high withdrawal limits.
After going through all the things as mentioned earlier and ticking off the checklist satisfactorily, you can go on to play and win! Do not worry; we have mostly cleared out almost all the things that you need to know to select the perfect casino site.
Jack Gallaher is the founder of Play Pulse, a place where players from all over the world can find the best online casinos Internet can offer. He enjoys creating game guides and sharing his strategies with the community and friends. Prior to founding Play Pulse Jack worked as a community manager on a famous gambling portal.